Conservation Archive Truck with 3 Flat Shelves constructed from welded steel with steel end panels, is a fully welded. Smooth rounded edges ensure snag-free safety. This Archive truck is designed for heavy use in archives, libraries, museums, classrooms and other institutional facilities. It accommodate archival boxes, books, papers and reports and keeps these materials in place with flat shelves. Archive carts feature quiet mobility with easy rolling casters, two have locking brakes.
Features & Specifications
- Material: steel frame with a diameter of 28mm
- Shelled shelves with 2 mm thick
- Finish: Scratch-resistant powder coating
- Shelves: 3 flat shelves
- Weight capacity: 200 kg.
- View: 33 cm between shelves
- Dimensions: 940 mm (length) x 460 mm (width) x 1000 mm (height)
- Wheels: diameter 80 mm, two with locking brakes
- No assembly required